Name: ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne
Address : P.Box 108-Engineering College-Islamic University (IUG)-GAZA-Palestine
Tel: 00 970 8 264 4400 Ext. 2800; Fax: 00 970 8 264 1432
Tel Mobile : 00 970 599 77 93 67
Date and place of birth: : 01/03/1965 – Gaza – Palestine
2006: Ph.D. in Geomatics Engineering (Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing)- University of Jean Monnet-Saint Etienne-France.
1996: Master in Transportation Safety from University of Versailles – Paris – France
1989: Bachelor in Civil Engineering from University of Chlef in Algeria
1. French government Scholarship (Mitterrand Scholarship), university of Versailles-Saint Quentin en Yveline, Paris-France.
2. French government Scholarship (French ministry of High education and Scientific Research), University of Jean Monnet -St Etienne, France.
– Arabic is the native language
– Very Good communication skills in French and English
– Professor Associate – Faculty of Engineering-IUG-Gaza-Palestine
– Representative of Faculty of Engineering-IUG in RMEI
(Réseau Méditerranéen des Ecoles d’Ingénieurs)
1998 – Present: Faculty of Engineering – IUG, Gaza, Palestine.
1994 – 1998 UNRWA Technical Department, Gaza.
1992- 1994 Engineering Planning office at Gaza.
1991- 1992 Al Waha Al Khadra Engineering office ,Gaza.
1989 -1991 Municipality Study office of Chlef in Algeria.
Since 2006 until now, teaching many courses as:
For Master Students:
- GIS and DSS(Decision Support Systems) Course
- GIS and Digital Mapping Course.
- GIS and Applications course
For Bachelor Students:
- Fundamental of GIS Course
- Advance of GIS Course
- GIS & Applications
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammtry Course.
- Management project & Economy Engineering Course.
- Contracting & Specification & Quantity Surveying Course.
- Traffic and Transportation Engineering Course.