Publications and Participation:
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI,2013), Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in Soil Classification and Analysis in Gaza City, Journal of Environment and Natural Resources Research, Vol. 3, No. 2, Published by Canadian Centre of Science and Education.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI,2012), Emergency Management Systems Using GIS (Geographic Information Systems) in Gaza City-Palestine. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Volume 2, Issue 5.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI and Rola ABEAID, 2013), A GIS-Based DSS for Management of Water Distribution Networks (Rafah City as Case study), Journal of Geographic Information System, Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP).
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI,2012), Infrastructure Management in developing countries using Geographic Information Systems (Beit Hanoun-Gaza-Palestine as case study), Journal of Geo-Science, Tunisian Association of Digital Geographic Information.
· (ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne, Alqeeq Farid ,Shehada Zeyad , 2013), Pattern Analysis of mosques in Gaza-Palestine by Using GIS (Geographic Information Systems), An-Najah University Journal for Research (Natural Sciences),volume 27,2013.
· (ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne, Alqeeq Farid , El-Farra Mohammed,2012) Using GIS(Geographic Information Systems) in Sustainable Urban Design in Developing Countries (Gaza Strip, Palestine as a Case study), The Islamic University Journal (Series of Natural Science and Engineering).
· (ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne, Yahya Sarraj, Essam Almasri,2011) ,Traffic situation in Rafah Governorate (Analytical study), The Islamic University Journal (Series of Natural Science and Engineering),volume 10,No.2 .
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI,2012), Using GIS (Geographic Information Systems) to Archiving and management of the reconstruction the destroyed area (Reconstruction of Gaza Strip as case study), The Fourth International Engineering Conference “Towards Engineering of 21st Century”, The Islamic University –Gaza.
· (ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne, Muhammad M. ALHISSY , 2010) , Using GIS (Geographic Information System) in analysis of air pollution (Gaza City As Case Study), The third International for Engineering and Reconstruction of Gaza, The Islamic University –Gaza, 10-11 October 2010, Palestine.
· (Essam Almasri, Yahya Sarraj, ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne,2010), Transportation Planning Challenges in Developing Cities– A Practice from Rafah, Palestine, Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp. 283-295.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2010), GIS concept and Applications, Magazine of Palestinian, July 2010.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2008), Documentation of Archeological building using AutoCAD and GIS technology, The International Conference Architectural Heritage (The Reality and Challenge for Preservation. The Islamic University –Gaza.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2007),Using GIS (Geographic Information Systems)in the Road Accident Analysis, The 2nd International Engineering Conference on Construction and Development, The Islamic University –Gaza.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2007), Mapping of noise by using GIS (Geographic Information Systems), The Second international conference for Science and Development, 6-7 March 2007, Gaza, Palestine.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2005), Importance of using GIS (Geographic Information Systems) in the engineering projects, Presentation in First Meeting of Engineering and technology, 23-28 July 2005, Gaza, Palestine.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2005),The importance of using GIS (Geographic Information System) in Locating of Hazardous lactation of Road Accidents», International Conference on Road Safety; Amman, Jordan, 20-22 May 2005.
· (Alaeddinne ELJAMASSI, 2004),The GIS (Geographic Information Systems) as making decision Tool – Les SIG comme un outil d’aide à la décision » un Poster is presented in 15th Meeting Regional of Research (Rencontre Régional de Recherche intitulé « Recherche et société »in Lyon in France, 18 October 2004.
· Participation in conference titled « ESRI Forum GIS- SIG 2003» which held By ESRI France in 12 June 2003 in Lyon – France.
· (ELJAMASSI Alaeddinne, LASSARRE Sylvain, 2002), Using GIS (Geographic Information System), to Customize Models of Accident Risk at Junctions for the Middle-East Cities» Second International Conference on Roads Safety, Bahrain from 21 to 23 October 2002.
· Participation in « Palestinian Engineer Week » Which held in Gaza and West Banks in Palestine, August 98 by presentation Titled (To more safer cities).
· Training course “Microsoft Access 2000” from August 2001 to September 2001.
· Training course “ University Teaching Skills ” from June 2000 to July 2000
· Training course of “ ISO 9002 ” From August 1999 to December 1999
· Training course of “Management Projects ” From June 1998 to October 1998
· Training course of “ Business English ” From February 1997 to March 1998
· Training course of “AutoCAD” From March 1991 to July 1991.
· Frequently using many GIS and Remote Sensing Software like, ARCGIS 9, ERMAPPER, Idrisi, ENVI,ERDAS, Geomedia professional, MapInfo, , Geoconcept, Mapscan, Arcview 3.2,Concerto,…….
· Excellent connaissance du traitement de pack office (Word ; Excel, PowerPoint) ; Microsoft projects, Adobe Illustrator ….