19. Quiz Date Real time Similar to popular reality dating shows mixed with a classic quiz format, Quiz Date Live invites featured daters who have applied to be on a live stream to other daters.
20. Pickable Following off Bumble’s lead, Pickable empowers women by giving them ultimate control of their dating apps. Pickable allows women to be totally anonymous on the app, they can browse prospective partners and only allow themselves to reveal themselves to when they want.
21. Would We Go out Ever thought, if only I could show people how great I am on dates? Well Do I Date might have been reading your mind. Built on total transparency, Do I Date changes your profile into a place where past dates can leave reviews and rate you. If you’re a great person to date then a high rating will probably increase your chances of finding the special someone.
22. Dig Everyone loves their dog, but do you really, really love your dog? Dig is a dating app designed for dog lovers only, show off your furry friend in your profile, do some swiping and then meet at a local dog park for a date. A great way to meet someone who values their pet as much as you do.
When your gym is your forehead next Datefit could be the prime relationship app to you
23. Pleased Hour Miss the days when you were waiting by the phone for that cute boy/girl to call? Well, with Happy Hour the concept is pretty similar. Continue reading …