Department of Electrical Engineering
- Project title: “Numerical and analytical analysis for nonlinear optical sensor” Funded by Arab Universities Union, 2004
- Project title: “Very Fast Optical Switch using Er-doped Fiber” Funded by Research and scientific deanery at Islamic University of Gaza, 2008
- Project title: “Full Treatment of Polarization Rotation and Shear Stress effects on Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor” Funded by Research and scientific deanery at Islamic University of Gaza, 2010
- Project title: “Communicating respect: teaching business etiquette and intercultural communication at high education and VET institution in the Euro-Med Region” in collaboration with the International University College, Dobrich, Bugalris.Funded by Anna Lindh foundation, 2010
- Project title: “Schub- und Hauptdehnungsrekonstruktion mit eingebetteten Faser-Bragg-Gittern” in collaboration with Technical University Munich, Munich, Germany. Funded by DFG, 2010.
- Project title: “ Lifelong Learning in Palestine ” in collaboration with Glasgow University , Birzeit univeristy, Bethlahem University, Malta university, and Jersulem University. Funded by TEMPUS 2011.
- Project title:" Modeling of optical sensor using Liquid crystal tunable MTMs", in collaboration with Université Paris-Sud 11, France. Funded by Maqdisi project, 2011.
- Project title:“ Developing maker?movement?inspired training courses on renewable energy sources in the Gaza Strip ? Palestine“, in collaboration with University of Natural Resources and Life Science, Vein, Austria, funded by APPEAR, 2017.
- Project title: ” Condition monitoring systems for wind energy converters using rotor-blade load measurement data”, in collaboration with University of Munich, Germany, funded by German-Palestine collaboration friendship agency.