Professor in Structural Engineering
- Agha, S. R., Alqedra, M., Al Kurd, R. and Mohanna, R.,(2010)" Quantifying lean construction effects: a discrete system simulation approach", International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing (IJRapidM), vol. X, No. Y.XXX. Accepted for publication.
- Alqedra, M. A. And Ashour, A.F.,(2005) "Prediction of shear capacity of single anchors located near a concrete edge using neural networks", Computers & Structures, Volume 83, Issues 28-30, Nov., Pages 2495-2502. (download link)
- Ashour, A.F. and Alqedra, M. A., (2005)” Concrete breakout strength of single anchors in tension using neural networks”, Advances in Engineering Software, Volume 36, Issue 2, February, Pages 87-97. (download link)
- Alqedra, M. A. and Ashour, A.F., (2003)” Use of artificial neural networks for estimating the tensile capacity of single mechanical anchors in concrete”, The 9th Arab Structural Engineerin Conference, held on Nov. 29 – Dec. 1, United Arab Emirates University, Abu Dhabi. (download link)
- Ashour, A. F. and Alqedra, M.A., (2003)” Concrete shear capacity anchors located near concrete edge using neural networks”, The Seventh International Conference on The Application of Artificial Intelligence to Civil and Structural Engineering, held in Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands, 2-4 September 2003. (download link)
- Alqedra, M. A., Chapman, B. C., and Toropov, V. V. (2001), “ Use of optimization techniques for improving the simplified method of modeling steel profiled cladding of a steel structure” Proceeding of The 3rd ASMO UK/Issmo Conference on Engineering Design Optimization, In: Querin, O. M. (ed.), University of Leeds, pp 21-28, 9-10July,Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK.
- Chapman, B. C., Alqedra, M. A. (1999), “ Use of optimization techniques for validation of finite element model of a steel structure with profiled steel cladding”, Proceeding of The 1st ASMO UK/Issmo Conference on Engineering Design Optimization, In: Toropov, V. V. (eds.), MCB University Press, pp 103-110, Ilkley 8-9 July, West Yorkshire, UK. (download link)
- Alwahab, R. M. and El-Kedrah, M. A., (1995), “Using Fibres to Reduce Tension Cracks and Shrink/Swell Cycles in a Compacted Clay”, Proceedings of the Speciality Conference on Geotechnical Practice in Waste Disposal, ASCE, Part 1 (of 2), New Orleans, LA, USA, Feb. 24-26, 1995, pp. 791-805. (download link)