- Research Interests
AREAS OF RESEARCH INTEREST
§ Network and cyber security
§ High Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing
§ Grid and Cluster Computing
§ Wireless and Mobile Networks
§ Internet/Network Security
§ Modeling and Design of Digital Computer Systems
§ Internet Technology and Programming
§ Internet Performance Measurement Tools
§ E- Learning
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Waleed Abu Dalal, Directory Cache Coherence Protocols Comparison, IJMECS1, https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ijmecs1
Mohammad A. Mikki, Alaa H. Ahmed, Improved Spam Detection using DBSCAN and Advanced Digest Algorithm, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) is pleased to inform that your manuscript is published in IJCA May 2013 Edition, Digital Library URI: http://www.ijcaonline.org/archives/volume69/number25/12126-8300
ISBN : 973-93-80874-90-8
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Shadi Abudalfa, K-means algorithm with a novel distance measure , Accepted to Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences.
- Kyungroul Lee, Kangbin Yim, Mohammad A. Mikki, A secure framework of the surveillance video network integrating heterogeneous video formats and protocols, Computers and Mathematics with Applications journal, 2011 Elsevier Ltd.
- Mohammad Mikki, Sadi Abu Dalfa, “A Dynamic Linkage Clustering using KD-Tree”, International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT), July, 28, 2011.
- Mohammad A. Mikki, "Energy Efficient Location Aided Routing Protocol for Wireless MANETs", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS), Vol.4, No. 1 & 2, ISSN 1947 5500, Aug. 2009, pp. 59-66
- Mohammad A. Mikki, "A Distributed Cooperative Target Localization Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks", Al Azhar University Journal, Natural Sciences Series, Vol. 11, Al Azhar University, Gaza, Gaza Strip, Palestine, 2009.
- Mohammad A. Mikki, "A Hybrid Localization Protocol for Mobile Sensor Networks", Arab Gulf Journal For Scientific Research (AGJSR), ISSN 1015-4442, Vol. 27, Number 1&2, Arabian Gulf University, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, March/June 2009.
- M. Mikki, M. El-Khodary, "Design of a Microsoft Version of MIPS microprocessor Simulator", Islamic University of Gaza Journal, Natural and Scientific Studies Series, V15, No. 2, June 2007, Gaza, Palestine
ISBN: 84-244-2659-5, October 2005
- M. Mikki, Hala Eljamal, Reem Abu Elkas, Majeda Nabeel, “Internet Performance Measurement and Analysis”, Islamic University of Gaza Journal, Natural and Scientific Studies Series, Vol. 12, No. 2, PP: 157-183, Mar. 2004, Gaza, Palestine
- M. Mikki, "Modeling of Concurrent Execution of Parallel programs", Islamic University of Gaza Journal, Natural and Scientific Studies Series, Vol. 12, No. 2, PP: 83-119, Jan. 2004, Gaza, Palestine
- M. Mikki, D. Pease, A. Ghafoor, K. FoudilBey, I. Ahmed, D. Andrews, T. Karpinski, M. Zerrouki, “PAWS: Parallel Assessment Window System – A Performance Assessment Tool for Parallel Computer Systems“, IEEE Computer Magazine, January 1991
- Mohammad Mikki and Khalid Kahloot, "Somvisua: Data clustering and visualization based on SOM and GHSOM", The fifth international conference on engineering and sustainability (ICES52014), Islamic university of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine, December 9-10 2014.
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Yousif M. Mansour, Privacy Preserving Secure Communication Protocol for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, The Seventh International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing 2013, 3-5 July, Asia University, Taichung, Taiwan
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Synchronizing Moodle and University Enrolment Databases, A Case Study: Islamic University of Gaza, Palestinian International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (PICICT 2013), 15-16 Apr 2013, http://conferences.computer.org/picict/2013/
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Pipelined Data parallel Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm, The 4th International Engineering Conference, 15-16 October 2012, Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine, http://iec4.iugaza.edu.ps
- Mohammad Mikki, Mohannad Ayyash, and Kangbin Yim, Improved AODV Routing Protocol to Cope With High Overhead in High Mobility MANETs , Sixth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS-2012), July 4-6 July, 2012, San Paolo Palace Hotel, Palermo, Italy.
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Wansoo Kim, Kangbin Yim, "An architecture to support heterogeneous devices for video surveillance system", Fifth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS-2011), June 30th-July 2nd, 2011 Korean Bible University (KBU), Seoul, Korea.
- Mohammad A Mikki, "Video Streaming Learning Management System (VSLMS)", International Arab Conference of e-technology (IACe-T'2010), Kuwait city, Kuwait, March 30-31, 2010.
- Mohammad A. Mikki and M. El-Khodary, " Bandwidth Preservation Tree Peer to Peer Algorithm", The Sixth IASTED International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (ACSE 2010) 15-17 Mar 2010, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
- Mohammad A. Mikki, "Optimal TCP and Queuing Discipline for Web Proxy Servers", 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Its Applications, The 2009 International Symposium on IT and its Applications (ITA 2009), Jeju, Korea, December 10 – 12, 2009.
- Mohammad A. Mikki, Fouad El-Harazin, and Yousef M. Abu Day’yah, "Collaborative Team e-Learning for Peace, E-Learning Vision and Beyond”, accepted for presentation at LINC 2007, an international conference at the Dead Sea, Jordan, October 27 – 30, 2007, and for publication in the LINC 2007 Proceedings.
- M. Mikki, M. El-Khodary, " Design of an Internet Packet Monitoring System", The Second International Engineering Conference on "Construction and Development", 18-19 June 2007, Islamic University of Gaza (IUG), Gaza, Palestine
- M. Mikki, "Design of an Expandable Educational Microcontroller for Microprocessor Lab Applications", Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Computer Engineering & Information Technology Faculty, Jordan, International Conference "Role of Computer and its Effect on Development" (RCED’05, July 03-05, 2006)
- M. Mikki, S. Hariri. “VHDL-Based Analysis of Network-Centric Systems”, AI, Simulation and Planning in High Autonomy systems –AIS’ 2000 Conference, Tucson, Arizona, USA, March 6-8, 2000 pages 362-367
- M. Mikki, Kangbin Yim, Gihyan Jung. “Popularity-independent Multimedia-on-demand Server Model” Twenty-Fourth Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference COMPSAC2000, October 25-27, 2000, Taipei, Taiwan, Pages 575-580
- M. Mikki. “Performance Optimization of Distributed Tree Code”. Twelfth IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems (PDCS 2000) November 6-9, 2000 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Pages 322-328
- M. Mikki, “Internet-Based Distance Education Model (Virtual University Model)”, Conference of Distance Education and Information Technology Role, Amman, Jordan, April, 1999
- M. Mikki, Ayman Abu Samra, “Software Development Industry in Palestine“, Second Conference of Information Technology in Higher Education, An-Najah National university, Nablus, West Bank, May 20-21, 1998
- M. Mikki, “Graphical Display Environment (GDE)”, First Palestine Computer Conference, Hebron, West Bank, July 9-13, 1995
- M. Mikki, “Mapping Dataflow Languages onto Multiprocessor Systems”, First Palestine Computer Conference, Hebron, West Bank, July 9-13, 1995
- M. Mikki, D. Pease, A. Ghafoor, K. FoudilBey, I. Ahmed, D. Andrews, T. Karpinski, M. Zerrouki, “Integrated Architectural Application Characterization Tools for Comparative Assessment of Parallel Systems”, Twenty-fourth annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Vol. 1, 1991, Pages 384-396
- M. Mikki, D. Pease – “Visualized Parallel Execution of Dataflow Graphs”, ACM Conference on Software Engineering, October 1991
Books and Book chapters
- Mohammad A. Mikki and Nabil J. Jondi, Book Chapter: eLearning in Palestine, Book Title: eLearning Practices, Vol. 2, pp. 557-581, Editor: Ugur Demiray, Anadolu University-2010, Eskisehir-Turkey, Electronic ISBN 978-975-98590-8-4 (1.c) 978-975-98590-7-7 (tk.), Ugur Demiray-2010.
- M. Mikki, Hatem Hamad, "Control/Quality Issues in Web-based Learning", Educational Virtual Spaces in Practice, Ariel Publication Company, Spain,
- M. Mikki, “C Programming Language”, Islamic University of Gaza, Gaza, Palestine, August, 1997
- M. Mikki, “Mapping Dataflow Languages onto Multiprocessor Systems” Ph.D. Dissertation, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, December 1994
- M. Mikki, “A Graphical Display Tool”, Technical Report SU/RL – 1, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, USA