AWARDS AND GRANTS
– I received the Shield and Certificate of Appreciation from the Palestinian Ministry of Waqf for the year 1999 for the efforts made in the service of religion and the homeland.
– I received the Islamic University Award for Scientific Research (Department of Islamic Studies), in the year of 2004-2005.
– I received the Islamic University Award for Scientific Research (Department of Islamic Studies), for the second time in the year of 2010-2011.
– I received the Ministry of Higher Education Award for Scientific Research 2013
– I received the Shied of Hour and Appreciation from Dar Al-Bir Association, and issuing a book under my name entitled (Scholars from the Land of Al-Israa’), prepared by Shiekh Dr. Yusuf Juma Salamah, who is the President of the Association, Sheikh Al-Azhar and the Dean of Al-Azhar Institutes in Palestine, and former Waqf Minister and Vice President of the Supreme Islamic Council in Jerusalem, and preacher of the holy Al-Aqsa Mosque.
– Awarded the Islamic University Grant for Scientific Research for the topic entitled ‘The Meaning of the Term" Has Wonders "’, 2005 – 2006.
– Awarded the Islamic University Grant for Academic Research for the topic entitled, "Prophet Moses and Issues related to his Grave", 2010 – 2011.
– Awarded the Islamic University Grant for Academic Research for the topic entitled, " Criticizing of narrators and distinguishing of men by Imam Muslim bin al-Hajjaj ", 2012 – 2013.
– Certificate of Appreciation from the Faculty of Usul Al-Din for ‘Excellence in Scientific Research’, 2007.
– I received the Sanad in the narration of Qu’an and the Hadith.
– I was privileged to receive the Sanad in the Narration of Hadith and its Sciences. In addition, the Recitation of the Holy Quran under Professor Sheikh Rifaat Fawzy Abd Al-Muttalib. He takes his narrations from Sheikh; Muhammad Al-Hafiz Ibn Abdul Latif Salem, Abd-Allaah Ibn Al-Sadiq Al-Ghemari, Abd-al-Sobhan Noureddine Barmawi and Saleh Ibn Idris Alerkane whose narrations are received through a chain of narrators which began with Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him). Also, I was awarded for Hadith narration from the Syrian master Hadith scholar Professor Noor Al-deen Atar and three others from Syria, Kuwait and Bahrain.