Discuss the following Literary issues.
- All created, sensible things are imperfect imitations of their eternal archetypes
- Plato believes that literature is powerful but dangerous
- The imitation (mimesis) of painters and poets, however, can produce only copies of copies
- Plato suggests that the Guardian censor literary works and control which forms of art to be published
- Like Plato, Aristotle maintains that art involves imitation (mimesis), but Aristotle thought a bit more carefully about what and how art imitates