This page will be dedicated to suggesting ideas for the Portfolio project some of you might be interested in. It will be a bonus and optional project:
Keep checking the page for updates.
check this wonderful source for ideas on what, how and why a portfolio
what I expect you to add:
- Overhead copies
- Lecture notes
- In-class/out-of-class activities
- Study Questions/Guides
- Research/Inquiry questions
- Videotapes/peer observations of class sessions
- Audiotapes of out-of-class interactions such as conferences
- Hard copies of individual and group listserv discussions
- links to websites you use
list of things you may want to add to your portfolio
1) an extract from old English
2) the extracts we study in the class
3) very important pieces of information you liked
4) interesting ideas you may want to read about in the future
5) any poem you read and liked
6) issues you may want to raise for discussions
7) extra material like ideas or poems you read.
8) an extract from Beowulf
9) an extract from 'Canterbury Tales'
10) a sample of Shakespeare sonnets
11) a sample of Petrarch sonnets
12) Shakespeare's famous speeches 'Hath not a Jew eyes?/To be or not to be/Tomorrow and Tomorrow and tomorrow' and others
13) Extra extracts you read from Shakespeare.
14) pictures of Shakespeare and other famous poets and writers.
15) articles you read about Shakespeare of any other poet/playwright/novelist