- Semester: 2nd Semester 2015-2016.
- Department: Multimedia Technologies and Web Development.
- Prerequisite: Research Methods and Graduation Project
- Credits: 3Hrs.
This course is designed to clarify the most important concepts in entrepreneurship and give the student the ability to write business plans and study the feasibility and start entrepreneurship project. Topics to be discussed in the course: Introduction to entrepreneurship and the characteristics of successful leading and attributes, discover opportunities and generate ideas, study the feasibility of the project, writing business plans, financial evaluation of the project, access to finance, marketing issues, concessions companies.
Course outline “topics that will be covered”
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship (the definition, benefits, drawbacks and risks and potential).
- Characteristics and Skills of Entrepreneur.
- Creativity and Innovation in Entrepreneurship.
- Transform Ideas into Business.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Enterprises.
- Success and Failure of Small Enterprises.
- Work Plan and Business Model.
- Team management, accounting and marketing.
- Enterprises Financing.
- Operational Plan.
- Labor Market.