- Semester: 1st Semester 2014-2015.
- Department: Multimedia Technology and Web Development Dept.
- Instructor: Raed S. Rasheed, Office: I319, Ext: 2963.
- Prerequisite: Introduction to Computer and Web Programming.
- Credits: 4Hrs.
This course will provide a basic understanding of the methods and techniques of designing a simple to moderately complex web site. Using the current standards and theories, students will be instructed on creating and maintaining a simple web site layout design, color scheme, user experience and they will be able to evaluate web sites usability.
This Course helps the student to understand the importance and nature of Web Design. Understand how the various underlying disciplines of Web contribute to design. Understand the nature of the Web design process. Understand the fundamental of user experience. Evaluating web sites usability.
Course outline “topics that will be covered”
- Introduction to Web design.
- Layout and Composition.
- User Experience Fundamentals.
- Web Usability.